Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura is disrupting the digital security industry and working to make the internet a safer place for
everyone. We’re looking for a data driven Manager/Sr. Manager Brand Media Manager to join an amazing company
with an incredible remote first culture. As part of the team you will own overall TV strategy and
execution with a focus on the D2C channel.
● Own overall strategy, execution and performance of brand media with a focus on DRVT
and Brand TV.
● Leverage top-down and bottom-up data to inform TV investment strategies and
● Along with other members of the brand and growth marketing team, assess and
recommend new brand advertising channel opportunities.
● Create a comprehensive, quarterly testing roadmap to accelerate learnings with key
hypotheses, learning goals, measurement plan and reporting, ensuring the media plan
● Help with selection, onboarding and management of any supporting agencies for media
buying, production or measurement.
● Collaborate closely with mid-funnel channel owners (e.g. podcasts, radio) to share
learnings and best practices.
● Work closely with other members of the product and brand marketing team to align on
messaging, customer targets and overall marketing calendar.
We are looking for:
● 3-5 years of experience in brand media or marketing for a D2C brand or agency (working
with D2C clients). Experience with SAAS is a plus.
● Experience managing both DRTV and Brand TV with a deep understanding of how to
measure success and incorporate performance data into future buys.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple
ongoing projects simultaneously.
● A team player with a data-driven, performance orientation and excellent communication
and collaboration skills.
● Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and
be effective in new situations.
● We are looking for a high-integrity, fun, and top quality teammate to join us in both
driving performance and making Marketing and Aura a great place to work
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.